Automaticly jump to corresponding brace
Mai Kee Reiss
2008-01-30 21:17:43 UTC

I got a new machine and set up CW 7.5 fresh from scratch.
All runs fine, but I am not able to remember where to
set up CW, to momentarily jump & highlight to the opening
brace when I type the closing one.

This works on 2 other machines whcih I still use time by time,
but where can I enable it?

Any help is welcome!
Mai Kee Reiss
Mai Kee Reiss
2008-02-06 19:50:30 UTC
In case, I ask again,

here comes the answer:

take a look into cwright.ini.
search for
"Uncomment to momentarily highlight the matching"

follow the instructions there..
Hi,